Thursday 17 April 2014

Horsey Gap

Thorpe has been rather quiet of late so I decided to head out to Horsey Gap on my day off for a late morning stroll along the path behind the dunes. At various times last year I saw here; Wheatears, Whinchats, Stonechats, Meadow Pipits and Tree Sparrows. The section adjacent to the pillbox is often particularly fruitful and this is where today I again saw a pair of Stonechats.

Lunch was taken at the nearby Nelson Head P.H before taking a look at the hundreds of Grey Seals loafing around on the beach. Quite a site for those that haven't seen them and well worth a look.

 
 
 
 
 




Due to various other commitments I haven't updated this blog recently but look forward to doing better in the coming weeks!

Regards to all. Paul

 
 
 
 
 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment